Local is Big – Don't Ignore it
A dedicated focus on local search is absolutely important if you want to expand brand awareness and win better-quality leads for your practice. However, local search is incomplete without mobile marketing. Potential patients have in fact already started integrating mobile and local. They expect brands to consistently deliver personalized, location and context specific marketing experiences.
• Nearly 60% of Americans use their mobile devices for product research; this also includes local searches.
• 80% of local searches on mobile devices lead to a purchase.
• 70% of “Mobile Fanatics” make a purchase after viewing mobile ads.
• 80% of “Mobile Fanatics” complete a transaction after viewing a mobile ad within 72 hours.
So if you haven't made a full local search push yet, there is every chance that you are losing potential sales to your competitors.
Patients are increasingly mobile-savvy. They use their mobile devices to locate new businesses, read consumer reviews, find directions, and find information about brands. This provides brands with the perfect opportunity to use location-based marketing.
Types of Location-based marketing;
• SMS text messaging
• Push notifications
• Pull notifications
How to use Location-based Marketing for your Cosmetic Surgery Practice
• List your business location on major location-based marketing services such as Foursquare, Facebook, and Yelp.
• Ensure your practice is listed with Google My Business and Citysearch among other local directories.
• Encourage your patients to check-in and share their location over social.
• Introduce a loyalty rewards program with exclusive deals and offers to show appreciation to loyal patients.
The best way to succeed with local search is by focusing on improving your practice website. Identify ways in which you can improve your digital presence, address your audience expectations, build brand trust and authority and Google will find you.