Archive Issue: March/April 2014
It is the conscientious aesthetic physician who acts as a humanist—peering deep into each patient’s essence beyond the superficial—that is best able to meet each patient’s needs.
Archive Issue: May/June 2014
Here are tips for effective and compliant photo galleries, based on research as well as web development experience. CONTINUE
Watch it now
Dee Anna Glaser, MD offers insights into the available facial injectables, especially hyaluronic acid fillers.
A Q&A WITH TOM SEERY
E. VICTOR ROSS, MD
TIM A. SAYED, MD, FACS
M. ROBIN REPASS, ESQ.
News And Trends
From the AAFPRS
News And Trends
Brandon Doyle, Wallaroo Media
Current Issue - May/June 2014
- Editors’ Message
- News & Trends
- Jay and Mara Shorr's Aesthetic Conference Recommendations
- In Focus: Seeking Balance
- Insurance Ramifications for Medical Directors of Med Spas
- Legal Implications Regarding Social Media In The Modern Workplace
- Protecting Your Inventions, From Idea to Marketplace
- The Before and After Gallery: A Surgeon’s Secret to Success Online
- What Does Social Media Participation Mean for Patients’ Privacy?
- Owning Your Web Presence in the Digital Age
- Devices for Non-Invasive Body Rejuvenation
- Managing Port-Wine Stains
- New in My Practice: Cosmeceuticals
- Meeting Roundup
- New Products
- Technology in Business: The Changing Face of Online Marketing
- Mystery Shopping: It’s not A Conspiracy
- Financial Decision Making In Your Practice: What's It Really Worth?
- How To Select the Right Conference For You And Your Staff
- The Best Asset Protection Implementation Is Not Asset Protection...Is Yours?
- Coming and Going