- My Take: Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
- News & Trends
- New in My Practice | Cosmeceuticals: ISDIN’s Melatonik Serum
- New in My Practice | Devices: QuantifiCare’s LifeViz Body System
- Beauty Counter MD
- New Products
- Women in Aesthetics: Mary Fisher
- In Focus: Think Different
- Improve Collections, Improve Your Bottom Line
- Thrive in the Face of Competition
- Set Your Practice Apart: The Power of Specialization
- A Recipe for Success
- “I Have a Lot of Friends I Could Send You,” and Other Lies Patients Tell
- Making a Difference: How Aesthetic Physicians Can Act Locally to Help Others
- Cosmetic Injectables Update: More Developments in Neurotoxins
- Business Advisor: Beat the Clock: Improve Patient Wait Times
- Aesthetic Marketing Management: Your Guide to Attention-Grabbing Headlines
- Financial Planner: Three Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing Your Advisors
- Three Ways: Building a Brand: What are the Most important components?
- Virtual Voice: RealSelf Survey: 36 Percent of US Adults are Considering Cosmetic Treatments
- Coming & Going
In Focus: Think Different
Reduce No Shows, Improve Patient Engagement
Modernizing Medicine has launched enhanced patient engagement tools powered by Relatient that are designed to reduce no-shows and improve patient compliance, satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
The new patient engagement tools work with Modernizing Medicine’s practice management software to:
Be Different: Be You
Does time on social media leave you worrying you aren’t as successful as your peers? In her lastest Heideas video, Heidi Waldorf, MD says not to compare yourself to the filtered views of social posts. Watch now at modernaesthetics.com/ series/heideas-for-aesthetic-practices
- Confirm appointments
- Remind patients of upcoming appointments
- Engage no-show patients for a future appointment
- Update patients with last-minute changes or delays
- Receive feedback after each appointment with automated patient surveys
Know What Your Patients Want: Trends for 2019
In 2019, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery members predict:
- Patients will request to look the way they do through filters on Instagram and Facetune.
- Patients will seek refined, subtle results, not an “overdone” look.
- Patients will be more open to surgical procedures as they can achieve the longest or sometimes permanent results.
- Marketing to millennials will evolve as more flock to social media for plastic surgery information and subscription-based services will grow.
- High-definition abdominal liposculpting will likely continue to rise in popularity next year as men seek solutions for their ideal physique.