- My Take: Sticks And Stones
- Online Exclusive: RealDealAesthetics Recap
- News + Trends
- Online Exclusive: #RealDealAesthetics Recap
- New in My Practice | Cosmeceuticals: Even Tone Correcting Serum from Skinbetter Science
- New in My Practice | Devices: vFit Plus by Joylux
- Beauty Counter MD
- Women In Aesthetics: Lori Deo
- In Focus: Navigate your Course
- Can Your Aesthetic Physician “Happiness” Level Impact Your Health?
- What to Look Out For When Signing Contracts
- The Changing Face of Plastic Surgery
- Electronic Medical Records: Right for Your Practice?
- The Top 5 Reasons Your Medical Spa Is Going to Get Investigated
- In it to Spin It: Cultivate Media Relations to Grow Your Profile
- Board Forum: On Course: Tips for Long-Term Success
- Business Advisor: Create a Positive Culture for Staff
- Aesthetic Marketing Management: Lights, Camera, Action…
- Three Ways: New Year, New Profit Margins
- Financial Planner: Year-End Tax Planning Tips for 2018
- Virtual Voice: What We Can All Learn from the US “Beauty Capitals”
- Coming and Going
New in My Practice | Cosmeceuticals: Even Tone Correcting Serum from Skinbetter Science
With Vivian Bucay, MD
What is Skinbetter Science’s Even Tone Correcting Serum?
Vivian Bucay, MD: Even Tone Correcting Serum is a hydroquinone-free patented blend of proven skin brighteners and botanical ingredients that work together to improve the signs of sun damage, including discoloration, brown patches, redness, and that yellowish skin tone that accompanies solar elastosis.
is Even Tone Correcting Serum more effective than other skin brightening treatments?
Dr. Bucay: What I have noticed with consistent use of this serum is a reduction not only of hyperpigmentation, but also of erythema. Skin looks brighter and pores appear smaller.
How do you suggest that your patients use this product?
Dr. Bucay: I suggest applying Even Tone Correcting Serum in the morning along with a topical antioxidant and in the evening with their topical retinoid. My patients see brighter, more even-toned skin, with a noticeable reduction in brown spots and redness.
How does skin care fit in with your practice philosophy?
Dr. Bucay: Consistent use of high-quality and effective skin care enhances the results of office-based treatments and is essential for maintaining healthy skin. Patients are provided with a personalized written skin care regimen. I make recommendations and let patients know that I personally select any product we dispense.
What procedures does this product complement?
Dr. Bucay: Even Tone Correcting Serum complements laser treatments, intense pulsed light, broad band light and chemical peels. It’s also excellent on its own.
Have you introduced a new product or device to your practice that has had a significant impact? We’d love to hear from you—let us know what you’ve had success with and you may be featured in the pages of Modern Aesthetics® magazine.