- Find Time for You
- News & Trends
- The Nutrafol System
- Wontech’s PicoCare
- New Products
- Meeting Minute
- In Focus: Skin in the Game
- The Skincare Pyramid
- Periocular Sunscreen Use: An Essential Skincare Element
- Skincare Tips: Protect and Replenish
- Topical Botanicals: Truth and Opportunities
- Editorial Board Forum: Skincare in Practice
- Deoxycholate Injections Used Successfully to Treat Lower Abdominal Fat in a Thin Female Patient
- Negotiating Laser Contracts
- Device Manufacturers Get Creative
- Photo Opps
- Let’s Negotiate!
- Optimizing Your Online Review Strategy
- It's Story Time
- 10 Steps to Integrate New Employees
- Coming & Going
In Focus: Skin in the Game
Turn-key Websites from Exponential Faces
Is e-commerce the secret to skin care dispensing success? Exponential Faces Inc. touts significant revenue with what they describe as a high-margin cosmeceuticals website that can produce revenue in minutes. Exponential Faces launches full e-commerce sites for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and physicians providing high-margin cosmeceuticals to patients and others surfing their site.
Data from the Kline Group suggest that one-quarter of dispensing physicians generate over 15 percent of their revenue from skin care product sales. And three-quarters of dispensing physicians want to increase associated revenue.
Exponential Faces provides nearly 50 leading brands and includes complete e-commerce and fulfillment support to enable to supplement existing skincare offerings. The service provides an e-commerce solution to practices with a revenue split; their platform includes proprietary software for skincare analysis as well as order fulfillment and customer service. More information: exponentialfaces.com.
WATCH IT NOW
Customized Skincare Recommendations
There is no one formulation that is right for every patient when it comes to skincare.
“The recommendations have to be individualized,” explains Shannon Humphrey, MD, a dermatologist in Vancouver, BC Canada.
“There is no one regimen that works for every complexion and the best evidence-based skincare is one that is customized for each patient…,” Dr. Humphrey explains.