- Editor's Message: Only as Good as the Operator
- News & Trends
- Senté: An Innovative Skincare Line
- Managing Rosacea
- Assessing the Skin Care Opportunity
- Social Media, Medical Aesthetics and the Law
- Meeting Notes
- New Products
- In Focus
- The New Age of Devices: Challenges and Opportunities
- Non-Invasive Laser “Mega” Combinations: How to Achieve Maximum Results
- Editorial Board Forum: Acquiring Devices Successfully
- Filling and Smoothing Innovations
- 5 Things to Know About Topical Neurotoxin
- Integrating Skin Care Into an Injectable Practice
- The 5 Deadly Sins of Medical Marketing for 2015
- Does Your Practice Need a Patient Care Coordinator?
- Opening a New Location
- Part 2: Is Your Financial Advisor Working for You?
- Anywhere, Anytime
- Beyond Facebook and Twitter: Tips for Going Social
- Coming & Going
News from recent meetings and a guide to upcoming events.
NewDerm Live Attendees Get Complimentary Video Shoot
NewDerm LIVE, an educational program designed specifically with the needs of today’s millennial dermatologists and cosmetic physicians in mind, will offer an interactive, fast-paced program covering key topics for medical and aesthetic practices. From the publishers of Modern Aesthetics® magazine’s sister publications NewDermMD and Practical Dermatology®, registration is open at www.newdermlive.com. All registered attendees will have the opportunity to film a complimentary top-quality, professional video. An onsite crew will shoot video and provide the files to enhance a website or promote a practice on social media outlets.
Modern Aesthetics® and MATV offered daily video coverage of this year’s Vegas Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology Symposium with host Julie Woodward, MD. Dr. Woodward, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Associate Professor in Dermatology Chief and Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service, Duke University Medical Center, guides viewers to highlights from the meeting through interviews with leading experts. Featured in the daily coverage:
• Guy Massry, MD shares pearls and pitfalls in lower lid rejuvenation.
• Heidi Waldorf, MD discusses rapid development of non-invasive techniques for facial rejuvenation.
• Michael Persky, MD talks about the goal of aesthetic intervention to recreate the balance and symmetries of the face.
• Jason Pozner, MD explains new technologies such as microneedling.